Holding Negligent Parties Accountable For Injuries To Children
We Handle All Cases Involving Children And Medical Malpractice
As a firm concentrating on personal injury and medical malpractice claims, we have represented many families that are dealing with the aftermath of injuries caused by medical negligence. We handle all child injury claims resulting from medical malpractice, including:
- Pediatric errors
- Birth injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Failure to diagnose a disease or condition
- Prescription errors/medication errors
- Errors by doctors, nurses and other health care professionals in rendering treatment to a child after a car accident, bicycle accident or other type of accident
- All injuries and wrongful death
Medical malpractice cases involving children are significantly different from cases involving injuries to adults. Children suffering serious and chronic injuries may live for extended periods of time and require a tremendous amount of medical services costing thousands or even millions of dollars.
Nearly 30 Years Of Experience Handling Childhood Accident And Labor And Delivery Claims
If your child has suffered a serious injury resulting from medical negligence, it is important to contact an experienced medical malpractice lawyer who is familiar with claims involving injuries to children. Attorney Robert H. Kleinschmidt has been handling Arizona medical malpractice cases for nearly 30 years. He has handled many personal injury cases involving serious injuries to children and as a seasoned lawyer, he understands how to negotiate with big insurance companies.
Examples of cases handled by attorney Kleinschmidt include:
- Pediatric negligence resulting in the death of an infant
- Several birth trauma cases involving severe brain injuries such as cerebral palsy and hydrocephalus
- Brachial plexus (Erb’s palsy or nerve damage)
- Uterine rupture resulting in fetal death
- Uterine rupture resulting in brain damage to a child
To learn more about our firm’s experience, please see our Representative Cases and Client Testimonials pages.
Contact Us For Dedicated Representation In Medical Malpractice And Personal Injury Matters In The Phoenix Area
Consultations are free and there are no attorney fees unless you recover. We advance all costs for your case. Please contact us to see if we can help. Call 480-951-3949, or contact us online.